The List: A snapshot of things happening in Agassiz, Harrison, Hope and Chillwack
The List highlights current arts, culture and entertainment events, from Chilliwack to Hope. To be listed, visit us online at www.ahobserver.com and enter the information in our new community calender, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Buds N Bloom Plant Sale is at Agassiz Agricultural Hall and surrounding parking lot from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Saturday, May 26.
• Strides for Support, a Defeat Depression walk is in Agassiz on Sunday, May 27 at 9 a.m. Meet at the Fitness/ Activity Centre at 8 a.m.
• Chehalis and Seabird Island Student Art Show wraps up May 27 at the Ranger Station Gallery in Harrison Hot Springs.
• Seabird Island First Nations Festival runs May 26 to 27 at Seabird Island, including soccer games, vendors, canoe races, traditional shows and a barbecue.
• Treblehook plays the Agassiz Legion on Saturday, May 26.
• Boston Bar and North Bend celebrate May Days this weekend, with entertainment throughout Saturday.
• ACE and Legion BBQ on June 1 from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m., featuring the Library Live on Tour vehicle, and burgers made by ACE.
• Treblehook plays at Layback Lounge, June 2.
• Relay for Life, Harrison Lagoon starts at 7 p.m. on June 2. For information, visit www.relaybc.ca.
• Sasquatch Days is back, with celebrations throughout the day on June 9 and 10 in Harrison Hot Springs, including war canoe races, salmon barbecue, artisans, drumming, sasquatch talks, dances, games and more.