A melted water pipe is being thanked for putting out a fire before it consumed an Agassiz mobile home last Friday. Chief Wayne Dyer said the water pipe sprung a leak and was the 'saving grace

Saving grace

  • Thu May 12th, 2011 6:00am
  • News

A melted water pipe is being thanked for putting out a fire before it consumed an  Agassiz mobile home last Friday. Chief Wayne Dyer said the water pipe sprung a leak and was the “saving grace,” putting an end to the electrical fire shortly after it begun. No one was injured, and neighbours called in the fire. The house has smoke damage on the inside, and some fire damage on the outside.