I think it is time for Mr Munro and I to agree to disagree on the subject of smart meters and radio frequency electromagnetic fields and our health. The choice is up to the individual now to make up their own minds about the safety of radio frequency electromagnetic fields and the effects it can have on our health and well being. I know that I have done my research and supplied the people of the Agassiz Harrison area with information sites that they can research on their own. Remember, it is not only smart meters but your computers, cell phones, microwaves, hydro towers and cell phone towers.There are things that you can purchase to protect yourselves from these problems. A pink salt lamp will soak up the RF EMFs from your computer and there is also several unobtrusive products you can get to shield your cell phone, your microwave or what ever you feel needs protection. Go to the Citizens for Safe Technology web site often and read up on what is new on this subject. Enough said.